Friday 12 October 2012

Blog 17! A Million Lights!

Hey there,

Happy Friday - It's the weeeeekeeeeennddd! Yipee! I am literally living for the weekend these days, as soon as Monday comes round and I find that I am asking myself 'When is it the weekend yet'? First sign of madness... talking to yourself!!

So sorry that I havent managed to blog for nearly two whole weeks... whats that all about? I've just been quite busy but at least you have one to read now, right?

The only real thing to report is that I went to see Cheryl in concert at her 'A Million Lights' tour last weekend. She was playing at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham and I was a bit skeptical about seeing her as I was fully gearing myself up to expect some very good dancing BUT with lots of miming instead of live singing. Wow... how wrong was I?! She was absolutely amazing!! I managed to take quite a few good pictures, or what I thought were good pictures until I got home and realised that you couldnt really make little Cheryl out on the stage... I've posted a few below though.



I think a highlight of the whole concert, well there was two actually, the first being a 'Girls Aloud' medley that Cheryl did on her own which I dont think anyone was expecting and the second... There was a stage in the middle of the arena too which was obvious that Cheryl was going to perform some songs from there. Any normal artist would find a way of flying through the crowd to get to the stage... Not Cheryl - she just walked straight through the middle of the crowd! Amazing!!


If you get the chance to go and see her in concert, I definitely recommend you you go and see her, even if you're not a massive fan. Oh, and if anyone questions whether or not she can sing live, be sure to point them in the direction of this blog!

Other than that, I havent really been up to much apart from catching up with friends at every available opportunity which is something I like to do quite regularly. I've also been poorly all week... Seriously, I had the worst sore throat EVER! At one point, I actually felt like I was swallowing razor blades. Not nice. Well, you'll be pleased to know that it's very slowly moving on - phew! And, I didnt even take one day's sick from work - I'm such a trooper!!

I'm back home in Coventry and looking forward to catching up with my best friends this weekend!! I'm off to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford tomorrow so you can look forward to hearing all about that next week (with plenty of pics) along with a night out in Nottingham to celebrate one of my best friends, Stacey, birthday.

Have a great weekend, great week and remember to chase your dreams.

Speak soon.
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment